Terms and Conditions
The term 'Please Press 1' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Please Press 1 Ltd, Copperville House, Fawkham Green Road, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent, England ,UK DA3 8NN. Please Press 1 Limited is registered in England Company Number 8004661. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We aim to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible but companies sometimes change their menus round without informing us. As a result Please Press 1 accept no liability for any loss direct or consequential (including, but not limited to, time or financial cost) arising from inaccurate data. If you find data that is not accurate, please let us know
- PleasePress1.com welcomes opinions and reviews from consumers. In line with our fair and impartial ratings policy, we actively moderate all posts submitted. Any posts suspected to be false or misleading in any way will not be published.